It’s disrespectful for man to split bills with his partner – BBNaija Sheggz


Big Brother Naija reality show star, Segun Olusemo, aka Sheggz, has said that it is disrespectful for a man to share financial responsibility with his partner.

Featuring on the ‘Bahd And Boujee’ podcast, Sheggz argued that a woman can contribute to paying bills in her home but it would be disrespectful for her to make equal contributions as the man.

Sheggz, who is currently dating his colleague, Bella, noted that in his own case, his woman contributes about 20 percent, while he handles the remaining 80 percent.

He said, “I don’t want my babe paying my bills or paying her own bills because it’s going to be disrespectful.

“By the way, I go for women that work really hard. In my situation, my woman works really hard and she is actually successful but I understand that my money is our money and her money is her money.

“And honestly, if she gives me peace in my home, I’m okay with that.

“No 50/50 in my home. My house is 80/20. I wouldn’t say 100 percent because that is very unfair.

“When my woman spends her money, she won’t feel bad because she doesn’t do it all the time. I feel like as men we are wired to provide.”

Be the first to comment

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.